Friday, October 10, 2014

My Life..How do you to spend your life?


One way the to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.

-William Feather

 Our lives is an adventure, there is some ups and downs but most importantly, we live and learn from it. Spend your life with people you love, like your family and friends.  Hangout with people that will lift you up and not drag your down. 


I enjoy going on hikes with friends and family, whether its looking for a waterfall, fresh water pond, the beach and try to find somewhere I have never gone before.











My family is important to me, especially when it comes to my nieces and nephews.  Sundays, Pop warner football games watching the nephews, to spending time at the beach or pool.






Having friends that don't have the same like minded like you isn't a bad thing, Just as long as they support you in what ever you do.  Its also great to have friends with different views of life, you may learn something that you have never faced. I love my group of friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment